Rebeca Greene Photography

Thursday, October 18, 2012

For the love of dog

Our friend the dog is not always a poser, but occasionally you get a good shot in. Some are more willing than others to sit and let me take a million pictures to get just the right one. Like Duke here. He was quite the ham. He is one of the new Kalyra Winery dogs. Such a sweetheart!!!

Can he get any cuter?
I think this next one could use a thought bubble.
What a face!
The next two pics were taken while walking the streets of Portland, Oregon.
Adorable

Boom, Boom, Boom Woof


So Good!
This guy was sitting ever so patiently waiting for his master who was in the store shopping. What a good doggie!
What a sweetheart!
And then there's Lucy. She is just a puppy and quite full of energy. It was really hard to get a pic out of this one. She just doesn't sit still.....she's all excited!!!
LUCY!!!!

Precious

Love me, love my monkey
Another job perk is the puppies!!!! I love most of my pool puppies. I do have some barkers that won't shut up the entire time I'm there, but most of them are completely adorable. These two little cuties are Lola and Sophie. They are very happy to see me and can't wait for me to come in and say hello.
Nosy Little Girls
Sometimes you get the needy dog. When you call them to look at you, they can't just turn and look. They have to come over, so it's hard to get a still picture or not have them right in your face. I like Mally's little tongue action going on here.
Mally the Malamute....get it?

Looking straight through your soul
So many puppies to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment