Rebeca Greene Photography

Thursday, December 6, 2012

It Must Be a Sign

I'm sitting here with no idea what today's post is going to be. I'm distracted by reruns of "How I Met Your Mother", and thinking, if I'm going to post something, I better snap out if it and get on the stick. I can't seem to tear myself away from the television. I'm reeling myself back in at the commercials. Oh, this is going to be a great blog!...she said sarcastically.

Obviously, my brain is elsewhere, but that doesn't seem to be stopping me from babbling about what's NOT on my mind, in hopes of stumbling onto an interesting subject that I can tie into some fabulous pictures. This could be a long night.

I finally turned off the TV so I could concentrate and then Billy puts a Chicago concert on in the living room and cranks up the volume (it's his Friday)...and there goes any chance of serious thought process. I guess I will just pour myself a glass of wine and go with the flow. Lucky for me, I got a special wine shipment from my Kalyra wine club today...yippee!!

I was toying with a couple different topics today and nothing presented itself to me that nailed one down. So, since I did not see a "sign", I will make that my mission for the evening.

There are signs everywhere...should we believe everything we read?

Wish I would have known earlier
Maybe I need this service 

No, I think I'll keep him.
 This was a fun sign

Tee Hee
Here is a confusing sign

Don't mess with me, I'm the PTWWW!!!!!
???????
 This was along a riverbank in Boise

I concur!!!
Another sight to see in Boise

Love her anyways!!!!
Maybe she's....

Poor Baby!!
Hey, I found a sign for me!

I need one of these
 Fixer upper signs

Good Advice
Cute signs

They ARE good barkers!

Shut the Front Door
Not a comforting sign

Will do

Don't these signs mean the same thing?

Or Not a through street
Maybe this one is "politically incorrect"

Just like my thought processes tonight
I found this one sad and mysterious

I didn't know you could post something like this
And to lighten the mood

Quite Cheery
And, finally, a nod to my liquid sunshine of the evening.

And my other sunshine!!!
Well, my brain is frazzled so I will take that as a "sign" to call it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment