Rebeca Greene Photography

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Foot Fetish

I'm not really into feet per se, it's just that they seem to catch my eye. I'm drawn to wild shoes, socks and bright colors. They make such interesting photos.

Recently, I was doing a family photo shoot and everyone was dressed up nice, right down to the shoes. Funny thing was, I wasn't taking full head-to-toe shots. Then we took it outside where I might have done full pics and it was at that point that Mom decided to change her shoes. Fabulous! I just had to capture it.

Rockin' Crocs!

Quite Fetching!
This little doll baby was so bright and cheery. I could just eat her up!

Fashion Plate
Fun Mod Boots
My mother-in-law has a great sense of style!

Great Color Combo
Cute feet don't even have to be clothed.

Chubby Nummies!
Little Feeties!
We got a little crazy at a family get together.

Dog Pile
You put your left foot in....

Hokey Pokey

Polka Dot Orange
Softy
One day, years ago, I was cruising through Ross and I came upon this display and was so glad my phone had a camera. I wonder if they ever sold any of these.

Bright Plastic Boots
This look struck me as quite different for some reason.

Clod Hoppers
I was at a baby shower and looked down at my sister's feet and said "I must take a picture!"

Matchy Matchy
One time I was getting undressed and it all came off at once.

Kind of like Firemen's pants
On my morning walk one day, I stopped by my friends house to pick up some mint and her daughter was going to Magic Mountain dressed as Superman/Clark Kent. The whole outfit was quite clever, but this blog is about shoes. Maybe I'll show you the rest another time.

So Cute!
I went to an engagement party and we were all supposed to wear blue and white. Some people took that right down to their toes.

This was Grandma
























And this was my niece.

Blue Suede Shoes
This was another pair of my nieces shoes.

Bright Pink!
These were next door over my back wall.

Abandoned Work Boots
You can't have a crazy shoe blog without a pair of these babies.

Bowling Beauties
Wear cute shoes!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment