Rebeca Greene Photography

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Little Splash of Water

Just when I think the rainy season is over and dry heat is upon us, we get a little unexpected shower to brighten my day. Makes me so happy. I usually don't pay attention to the weather report, so it's always a pleasant surprise. I just went to wearing sandals in the last week or two and I already have a wicked tan line. A little Spring rain is just what the doctor ordered.

A little bit of water can be so refreshing. It can come in many ways. Bubbling fountains, slow moving streams, rushing waterfalls, light mists, fresh morning dew, a peaceful ocean. The list goes on and on. Shall we explore???

A little splash from a fountain at the Gardens of the World

Dancing Water
Some Napa Valley sights

Playing in the Water at Peju Winery

The Pond at Chateau Sovereign

Artesa Winery
A little fountain fun

at Trefethen Winery

Reeds in a Pool
Santa Rosa Island
Ocean Spray

Bubbling Fountain

Patterns of Water

Garden Fountain
One cold morning I noticed a little ice on the ground at one of my pools, so I picked them up and made art.

Artsy Fartsy

Looks like a Glacier

Frozen Shards

Rain Soaked Toys
Ripples

After a Big Rain

Morning Rain
Hiking in Wild Wood.

Zach thought this was exotic looking.

A Churning Waterfall

Hiking Up Stream

A Mossy Stream (also exotic)

An Ocean Inlet

Sailing on the Ocean Blue
But there's nothing like...

A Cool Sip of Water on a Hot Day


No comments:

Post a Comment