Rebeca Greene Photography

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Delayed Disney

I had a conversation the other day with my niece about some pictures I had taken that she wanted copies of. She has had a "FAMILY" frame for a long time that she finally mounted on the wall some months back. Her in-laws are coming and she promised herself that when they arrived, it would be displaying actual family members instead of the fake ones that come from the store.

We talked about several different occasions that we had gotten together that might have produced some good printable pictures. I remembered that last December, my son was in town from Portland, and we all went to Disneyland and I thought that I had taken a good family picture of their, then, family of four (they are five now).

So, as I am looking through these pictures, I realize that I only went through them once, quickly, oh so long ago. I only shared a couple of pics that I took of the kids. That's it! This was a moment in time that was forgotten amidst a whole bunch of craziness that was going on all at the same time...a family wedding, our Florida vacation, a couple of photo jobs and a week of picture-taking with my kid flitting about so he could cram everything into that one week. Phew!!!!

It's not often we have both our kids together. Our family was almost complete. The only one that was missing was my daughter-in-law, Sarah. Maybe next time.  There just aren't enough walls in my house to contain all my pictures, so I am sharing my family photos here.


The Clan
As per usual, we take a tram picture to start the day.

Mama and Papa

This is my boy. So nice to have him home.

Billy Bob
 And, of course, the other love of my life.

Zachy Boy
 Here we come, walking down the street.

Beanie Boys
And my pink-loving sunshine!

Cher Bear
And her pink-loving hubbie!

America's Next Top Model
We get a little serious when we ride the rides.

All in Good Fun

Watch Yourself, I have a Laser Gun.

Gotcha!!
Ooh, My Babies!

Ooh, His Babies!

Father and Son

Family Photo Bomber!
The family that plays together, stays together

Feeling the LOVE!

The Other Woman

Taking a Break

Told you She Liked Pink
My Handsome Boy

SHAUNCHO!!

Showing Some Attitude
Window Sitters

Leaners

Us and the Kids

Add Zach

Add Shaun

At the Lockers

The Mens
 Then we always take a pic on the last ride of the day...the tram ride back.
Still All Smiles
Well, I think I took some slapping good photos.


4 comments: