Rebeca Greene Photography

Monday, October 1, 2012

Notice Something Different?

Hello People!!

Sorry, but it has been a few days since my last blog. I went camping for the weekend and, of course, took more pictures. I have also been making internal changes here on Blog Central.  I have my own personal blog guru that I consult and she is taking me along in BABY STEPS to a better blog that will build my business....onward and upward!

First of all, I changed my logo a little and organized my "Brand". I am learning that it is important that all roads point to home, so to speak. I have also started to add a watermark to my photos. I read an article that explained the importance of watermarking your work -  how and why to do this. Made sense to me, so that's what I'm going to do.

So let's talk about my camping trip. We went to Lake Cachuma (no reservations required) and had a grand old time. I finally broke out my tripod and learned a few long exposure tricks from my other guru - my son-in-law, the computer and camera whiz.

I must share my FAVE's.

Look, I have night vision!
Orion's Belt (I think)

Early Morning Lake
Buckle up for safety
Okay, now for a few fishing pics




Line em up

My Sweet Fishergirl
On the hook
Bob-bob-bobbing along
Loaded up
Show me the way
Oh, and someday I will tell you about the fish that got away. Okay, now. There were three ginormous catfish that we almost landed, but they broke the lines....soooooo close.

Rebeca Greene Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment