Rebeca Greene Photography

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hey, Wait Just a Minute Mr. Postman

In my ultra-exciting line of work I am mostly in homeowners associations that require that mailboxes are rather similar as are the houses. Usually, I don't really notice these things plodding through my day, but as I was walking in my own neighborhood, definitely NON-H.O.A., I saw much more interesting roadside postal receptacles. We, in the everyday housing tract, are free to do whatever we want with our house paint and mailboxes. Within reason, I suppose.

Now, you can go snazzy or rustic, cute or crazy...whatever suits your fancy.

These two neighbors have a little competition going or maybe one just thought the other guy had a great idea and wanted to be just like him.

 Vintage Jalopy
Roadster
Then there are the people that really put all they've got out on the sidewalk.

Kickin' It

Don't be fooled by the next one. It is not your everyday, run-of-the-mill mailbox. It is a man-eating, blood-thirsty, take-no-prisoners evil metal machine. And I have a scar to prove it!

Man-Eater
Penny for your thoughts....

                     
Wishing Well



































What is YOUR dream mailbox?

Rebeca Greene Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment