Rebeca Greene Photography

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

It's so funny how one completely random thing can send you on a path that you might otherwise have never gone down.

Take, for example, a rubber chicken. Now, normally I don't pay much attention to scattered dog toys around the yard, but when one is strategically placed in my way by man's best friend...suddenly it conjures up all sorts of photographic ideas.

What else is made of rubber? You all remember The Family Feud. Richard Dawson grossly kissing everybody and then yelling, "Give me the top eight answers for RUBBER ____________". I love word games!!! So, there went the rest of my day.

One rubber chicken coming up!
Not your mother's rubber chicken
And we can't forget this old standby.
RUBBER DUCKY

Richard, I like using Rubber Stamps! Show me Rubber Stamps!
RUBBER STAMPS

 Great answer!!!! How about....Rubber Bands, Richard? Give us Rubber Bands!!
RUBBER BANDS
Fred? I'm going to say Rubber Raft/Tube. Is there a Rubber Raft/Tube???
RUBBER RAFT, TUBE???
 "X" - EH (Loud buzzer sounding in the background). Nice try, Fred, but no cigar. Next. How about Rubber Tires. Let's see Rubber Tires!

RUBBER TIRES
I've got it....Rubber Gloves. Is there Rubber Gloves?
RUBBER GLOVES
How about Rubber Boots, Richard? Can we see the Rubber Boots!!!
RUBBER BOOTS
Yes, we have Rubber Boots! Now one more and you have it or we pass to Family B. So what's it going to be Greene family? Richard, I'm going to say Rubber Balls. Is that your final answer? Yes, that's my final answer. Do we have Rubber Balls? Show us Rubber Balls!!!!
RUBBER BALLS
And the Greene family wins this round and the crowd begins cheering....I always wanted to be on that game show.

Rebeca Greene Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment