Rebeca Greene Photography

Monday, February 11, 2013

When a Man Loves a Woman

On this date in history, 36 years ago, Billy and I went out on our first official date. I was a whopping 16 years old. Ah, young love. But our story goes back farther than that. We met when I was eleven and he was fifteen. I was in soft ball and he lived in the next city over. He would ride his bike all the way over just to watch my games. He also bought most of my fundraiser chocolate bars at a dollar a pop...what a kiss-butt. Well, what can I say...he was madly in love with me. And, why not? I was adorable.

I have to do a disclaimer here. Most of these pictures were taken by others and the quality is bad because they are mostly scanned, but this is about the story today.

Just look at us. This was in Arizona for some wedding.

He looks  happy enough
He has done quite a few things over the years just to impress me. Let's look at a few, shall we?

We had just started dating and we were invited to a costume party. I wasn't sure how "into it" he would be. I figured he would do the standard guy thing and wear an old jersey and hat and show up as a lame baseball player or some other cop-out thing. So, when he comes to pick me up and I open the door...what a surprise, he went all out!!

I Love this guy!!!!!
My softball days

Go Orioles!
He bought them all...sucka!
 We used to dress alike all the time.

Sorry, terrible picture!
I went to his prom. I look like I'm twelve.

I was fourteen
He went to my prom.

Seventeen
We did the old time photos

Remember the Old Towne Mall?
He was my faithful sheep

Baaaah!
We became famous together

Magic Mountain...I think
We got to go on a cruise

Fun Times
And he got daring on the beach

Displaying his Joe Jost t-shirt
Sometimes we had theme parties

My Favorite Chinaman
The wonderful thing about Tiggers is...

He's my only one
We did a company function

Count Duku and Princess Amidala (with The Emperor and Padme Amidala)
He's my happy guy

Caesar
What this man won't do for love.


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trip down memory lane......Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete