Rebeca Greene Photography

Friday, February 1, 2013

Name That Tune

It's time for another fun game. Name That Tune!!!!!! I'm going to post a variety of pictures and you are going to figure out what song I'm thinking of. Are you up for it?

I thought of the game before I thought of the song. So, I had to pick a song that would give me lots of photo choices and would be something most people know. It's a long song and I don't have a picture for every line, just a few key words within the song. This is the first one that came to mind and then I couldn't get the tune out of my head so I'm just sticking with it.

I'm going mostly in order so once you figure it out, you can just start singing along. If you think you know music, why not challenge yourself and set a goal. Like, "I can name that tune in four pictures!" or whatever. There are sixteen clues. And if you are stumped, the answer will be at the end.

Clue Number One

Music
Number Two

Smile
Number Three

People Dance
Number Four

Um....February
Number Five

News
Do I hear you humming????

Number Six

Whiskey
Number Seven

Rock and Roll
Number Eight
 
Pink Carnations
Number Nine

(Chevy) Pick Up Truck
Got it yet?

Number Ten

Moss.....
Number Eleven

The Jester and The King and Queen
Come on, Rocky, you know the words!

Number Twelve

Candlestick
Number Thirteen

Fire
Number Fourteen

Clenched Fists
Number Fifteen

Church Bells
Final Clue Number Sixteen

Pie....AMERICAN PIE!
Be honest now. How many did it take you?


No comments:

Post a Comment