Rebeca Greene Photography

Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII

I know it's over, but I just want to report on a photographical level. I don't really follow football, but I can watch a game with some enthusiasm if I have to. I always want to know who's playing and who, if anyone, Billy is rooting for. This year he is not for either team necessarily, but, as always, he just wants a good game. I totally understand this, because who wants to go to all the trouble to put on or attend a Super Bowl party and have it be a snoozer. Very anticlimactic. It's like a hyped-up boxing match and the guy knocks out the other guy in the first or second round. By the way, boxing is a nasty sport that I cannot watch.

When I heard that it was San Francisco 49'ers against the Baltimore Ravens, I instantly knew who I wanted to win. Really??? Usually, I could care less, but I have a customer who has a flag pole in their front yard and under the American flag is hoisted the Baltimore Ravens flag and all their cars have license plate frames that root for their team. Not band wagoners, but they've had it for years. That's so cute. I want them to be happy, is that so wrong?

Well, everybody in this story got their wish. Great game and the Ravens won...woo hoo!!!

So, Play Ball!!! Oh, wait, wrong sport. Coin toss, then. Will you kick off or will you receive? I watched the game behind my camera and picked out some highlights

In Living Color

Hmm...Ravens on top. How apropo





This Year's Match Up

This was quite touching

Kids from Sandy Hook
Ravens making a move

On the Run
Our buddy puts on a different hat depending on who is ahead. He never took this one off. It's a little budge this year.

Actually an SC and Raider fan
Our crowd

Just about everyone was for the Ravens
I did not take the next two pics, but I had heard about this and had her take pics and send to me.


Getting into the Spirit

Brothers
 Let's not forget the commercials

Who is this guy?
 This was cute

Aren't sapphires blue?
Back to the game

Full House at the Super Dome

Pig Skin
Over his Head
Half Time

Beyonce and her Booty
A touching commercial. Everyone got quiet on this one.

Farmer
Game Time

Touchdown!!
 Not a happy camper

Sorry Bro

Not going to be able to pull it out

The Thrill of Victory

The Agony of Defeat
Confetti Angel
It's in the History Books
MVP
 Game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment