Rebeca Greene Photography

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Birds and The Bees

Sorry, no sex education lessons here today. I believe most of you all know how that works any way.

It's just that, recently, I took a couple of fabu pix of "the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees...That's the game called Love". Anybody remember that song? Or am I totally dating myself, once again. No matter.

Just a smattering of nature today...sorry, Billy.

So Bright

Table for Four
This guy totally let me get right up in his face...thank you, sir

Built in Straw

A Tiny Flower

Tree Heart

Morning Dew

One of the Little Fellas

Rays of Sunshine

Okay, I threw a Fly in

Birds Without Feathers

Morning Clover

A Succulent Flower

Fiery Orange

Doing His Business

Petals Gone

"Lucifer" Crocosmia

Waiting to Bloom

Make a Wish and Blow
Always marvel at God's creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment