Rebeca Greene Photography

Thursday, February 14, 2013

All Tied Up

As you may or may not have noticed, I did not post a blog last Thursday. Sometimes things just pile up and, well, I procrastinate. I've done it all my life...Why should I stop now? I am the kind of person that gets a month's worth of stuff done in a few hours because now it just HAS to get done. Every once in a while I do try to do things in advance, but that only lasts so long and I fall back into my usual routine. C'est la vie!

Last week I had a long list of things that couldn't wait. I had to finish editing our family photos and post them before they were no longer current. I also had to prepare for my tax appointment on Monday. There were more things, but I don't even remember what they were now. Basically, I was tied up and the blog had to go.

So, today's blog is about ties. I've been wanting to do this one for a while because I have this cool picture that I took a couple of month's ago at a soiree. It was an indoor/outdoor party on a very bright sunny day and I kept having to change the settings on my camera every time I would go in and out. It was really good practice for me. A few of the pics were totally over-exposed and I always see if I can save them. Sometimes you get a really unique effect out of an otherwise crappy picture.

This is what I call a happy accident.


Pop Art
A few other attendees

Stripes
Casual Sophistication
Let's hit a different kind of party scene...can you guess the theme?

Fellow Mimes

An Unhappy Lad
Great Tie...LOVE the Eyelashes!!

The Ring Master
There are all sorts of neck wear possibilities

The Choices are Endless
Bold Statements
Of course, there is the old standby bow

Plaid and Polka Dots
But wait, have we forgotten the alternative...

The Armadillo Bolo
Then there is the sans shirt look

The Latest in Cruise Wear

A Serious Gunman
I think this runs in the family

I'm Dead Sexy
Okay, time to reel it back in

A Great Outfit
A Tie with Men Wearing Ties...Brilliant!
This one looks like Dessert

Ben...your tie matches your smile!
and, finally...

Men with Ties
I love a dressed up man...rawr!



No comments:

Post a Comment