Rebeca Greene Photography

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Switching Gears

Lately, I have no focus. Driving aimlessly in my mind, trying to decide what the next blog is going to be about. I started working on one subject this morning, looking for an important picture to the group and coming up empty. It's an old picture and I can't find it. This seems to happen a lot. I spent most of last Sunday organizing my waiting-to-be-used blog pictures to make this process a little easier. I have laid the groundwork, but now I have to fill the folders with all the blog-worthy pictures I have taken in the past. Not a small task.

Since I couldn't find the picture I was looking for, I decided to switch gears and go in a completely different direction. I think I can make a go of this topic without spinning my wheels too much. I love it when the head lights come on. Any guesses? Have I not given enough clues yet?

Well, let's end the mystery...Vintage Cars. I am not a car person, but in my photography travels, I have come across some great old restored vehicles and they are definitely begging to be photographed.

Like this next one I took on the Santa Monica Pier. There was a vintage Chevy Show.

Shiny
I've got a couple spots on my weekly route that I can always count on for some interesting cars. Obviously, they restore as a hobby or business.

Pre-Beach Boys Woody
Spokes
Pristine
Part of an old souped up Hot Rod

Vroom, Vroom, Whir, Whir
Here's the rest of it
Black & White Buick

Ford Grill

A Bright Grill

Front End
The Parts

Wow, I could have had a V8
Firedome
You don't see too many of these

Red Desoto
Disneyland loves old cars too

California Adventure
The Grand Californian Hotel
A long time ago we went to Paso Robles and there was big group of Vintage Cars going from winery to winery

An Old Cruiser

The Girls
Here's another green car just for fun

Old Green Jalopy
Moving on Down the Highway
Happy Motoring!


No comments:

Post a Comment