Rebeca Greene Photography

Friday, March 1, 2013

Doggie Deux

It is time, once again, to post some of my puppy pals. Who can resist these adorable little butt-sniffers? Not me. There are some real cuties here.

This is Sophie giving me a little "attitude"

Sophie
Here's a little more tongue action from Captain

Captain
Everybody's getting in on it.

Harley
Is this guy happy or what?

Duke
Look at this sly look

Whisky
Huh?

Rudy
I like this little guys markings

Rooter
Those eyes!!!

Mia
A precious little bundle of love

Pooh Bear
These are just some puppies I've come across on my walks.

Itching to Get Out
These two guard a corner house

Doc
So serious

Louie
These sisters are so interesting

Dakota and Cheyenne

Like Brown-Headed Sheep
Another interesting specimen 

Miller
Then there's just straight up adorable

Trixie

K.C.

Precious

Jessie

Tanker

Lani
Don't it just melt your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment