Rebeca Greene Photography

Monday, March 18, 2013

Structurally Sound

I am somewhat of a free spirit. Just ask Billy. But we all need a little structure in our lives to get through all the things we need to get done in this crazy, busy world we reside in. My mind moves in fifty million directions at any one given time. Therefore, I make lists. They are everywhere. There is such a satisfaction in crossing off something I've accomplished. Besides, if I don't write it down, I forget to do it altogether.

I have spreadsheets for my budgeting, my pool business and my photography business. I have check lists for trouble-free camping and what to bring on my annual convention.  All these things serve to make my life easier and keep me fairly sane.

Structure is also something that intrigues me in a photographic way. Architecture, old or new, is captivating.

This building is in Anaheim.

Looks like an Erector Set
Orange County

Reflections
A Korean Structure, San Pedro, California

So Festive!
Downtown Los Angeles, California

Achitectural Overlook
Venice Beach, California

Beach Front Walk Up
Boise, Idaho

A Corner Suite

Ummm...The Empire Building
Geometric Art
 
The Capitol Building
San Antonio, Texas

A Seemingly Flat Building

The Expo Needle

Through the Looking Glass
Portland, Oregon

Vista House

Inside the Dome

Mossy Church
Seattle, Washington

Aerial View

Baseball, Football, Shipping?
Long Beach, California

The Clock Tower

A Postcard from the Past?
 Finish blog on buildings and structures - CHECK






No comments:

Post a Comment