Rebeca Greene Photography

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Go Ask Alice

Earlier this month my computer decided to stop working. In my world, this is unacceptable. Fortunately, I have a private computer wizard at my disposal (my son-in-law) and he was going to build me a new one. So off we went on a trip to Fry's Electronics in Woodland Hills - he and my daughter shopped while I strolled around.

I guess all the Fry's have a theme and this particular store is all about Alice in Wonderland. I walked around and took pictures while I caught up with an old friend on the phone. I had a marvelous time. Since then, I have been to the Fry's in Oxnard. It's got a train theme, but it's just pictures on the wall. Bo-ring!!!

They went all the way on this store! Let's see how much I know about Alice characters.

Um...Alice!

The Mad Hatter (needs a little lip ointment)

Some King

The Smoking Caterpillar

The White Rabbit

He's Late for a Very Important Date
Okay, this is where it gets a little fuzzy.

Judge Frog/Toad?

Captain Fish?
Curiouser and Curiouser

A Crying Turtle Goat? 
Oh, here's one I know.

The Walrus!!!
Where's the Carpenter?

This looks more like some kind of Delivery Man???
 And who can forget...

The Cheshire Cat

The Jabberwocky?
The Twins...

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

No Idea...Ugly Lady with a Withered Hand?
Off with her head!!!!
Queen of Hearts

Humpty Dumpty

The Royal Procession

They are Painting the Roses Red
And now I have a fabulous computer to document my adventure down the rabbit hole.


No comments:

Post a Comment