Rebeca Greene Photography

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rainbow Bright

It was bright today!! Last night's rain washed away all the crud and this morning the sky was bright blue with awesome puffy clouds all around the edges. Gorgeous!!! It was cool and crisp and perfect. It's days like this that make me love my job. You can't see this stuff sitting behind a desk all day.

While I love a good gloomy day, when somebody pops the light on, you just can't help but smile. So, today's post is all about bright, wonderful, cheery things. For all you people stuck inside...I'm sharing my sunshine with you.

We'll start with some pictures that I took today that show just how beautiful it was.

 

This is my truck telling me to look behind me

Windshield Portrait
Turn Around, Idiot!
So, I did what my truck said, and this is what I got.

I listened

Palm and a stunning backdrop
You know I gotta throw in a couple of flower pictures...

Purple Foxglove
Blue Dawn Flower

Red Camellia
Orange Rose
Yellow 
  These next few were taken on equally beautiful days.

Solvang

Santa Monica Pier

Westlake Island
 Houses that speak...

What was your address again???

RED DOOR
Hummingbird
I like this guy's attitude

Gir from Invader Zim
I still don't have a rainbow picture, but I know there was a rainbow out there somewhere today.



2 comments: