Rebeca Greene Photography

Monday, December 24, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside

There is more than just a nip in the air. It's downright COLD!!! Glad I'm chillin' in the house instead of freezing my fingers off in the frigid pool water. Our house has no insulation, so I'm not kidding about chillin'. There are parts of the day that we can go outside to warm up.

But the cold does not make me "blue" - I like it. Just throw on a couple more blankets, put on a nice warm sweater, your fuzzy slippers and have a little hot toddy of some kind and it's all good. 

The theme today is the color blue. Blue makes you think of cold weather, ice, wintery, cold, crisp,  BRRRRR!! It's also my favorite color.

We will start off with a beautiful sight we saw out our airplane window after take off from Seattle. We were on our way home from Boise in March of this year and the connector in Seattle was a little out of our way, but the view was worth it. Holy smokes, how beautiful!

Mt. Rainier
A Little Closer
 We'll stay up in the clouds for awhile


 Now we will venture to the cool morning waters of Cachuma Lake

Before the Dawn

Gorgeous Landscape
On the Dock
The other day I was at a pool and the spa jets were going and I noticed that cool bubbles were forming on the surface...fascinating!

A Bubble-Dome
Melissa, I thought of this next one for Russell. It looks "Briny" and blue. If not, I will make it my mission to find just the right pic.

Love the color combination

Could be a Monet
I used to have these vines in my front yard. I loved them, but they took over, so they had to go.

Blue Dawn Flower
This pachyderm is just fabulous!

Elephant Art
And here are a couple of coffee mugs that fit the bill.

Sleeping Beauty's Castle
This is MY coffee cup.

My Mug
This is one of many tiles from my kitchen. There are so many more, but I will save that for another time.

We spend a lot of time here
This is the newest member of the family, Madeline. She's a winter baby.

Precious Maddie
See, isn't blue wonderful?


No comments:

Post a Comment