Rebeca Greene Photography

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Disney Games

Today's post is a game. I'm crazy about games. Some would argue that I'm just crazy...maybe I am. Be that as it may, the game is afoot.

On Sunday, me and two of my boys went to The Happiest Place on Earth. Of course, I had a mission. I took pictures of things up close or in obscure places. Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to determine where these photos were taken and/or what they are. For those of you who have ever read Games Magazine, these were called Eyeball Benders.

I'm guessing that some will be too easy and some will be too hard. I'm trying to please everybody here. If you are not a Disney fan, just enjoy the pictures. They are bright and eye-catching. I also threw a few in of my faithful companions.

I'll give you a couple of hints. We never made it to Fantasy Land or Toon Town. We did go to California Adventure, but we did not go to Hollywood, Bugs Land or Cars Land. There are fifteen and the answers are at the bottom.

Game on!!!!
#1
You know what land, but what or where is it?
I'm part of something much bigger.
#2


#3


My Boys

My Traditional Picture

#4

This is a hungry boy.



Devouring a yummy cinnamon roll
 Where?
#5

What?
#6

Why?

When?
#7

Who?
#8

What is this?
#9

Where can you find me?
#10

What purpose do I serve?
#11


#12


#13


#14

Gotta throw in a hidden Mickey.
#15
Where is this?
Will you notice these things next time you go?

Answers:
1. Space Mountain - outside seating bench backs
2. Indiana Jones ride - headpiece of face on ceiling in line
3. California Adventure - Midway base of pillar where carnival games are
4. Main Street - Awnings at first stores on right
5. California Screaming - top of awnings over line
6. Tram - car
7. Corn Dogs cart
8. Thunder Mountain - train name
9. Arcade - electricity game
10. Tomorrow Land - Rocket ride
11. Soaring - Gasoline Dispenser
12. Tiki Room - outside decoration
13. Jasmine/Aladdin Meet and Greet wall
14. California Adventure - inside front fountain
15. Thunder Mountain Ride - left of tower in the middle of the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment