Rebeca Greene Photography

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Here kitty, kitty, kitty

So far, I've dedicated my blog to the beloved dog, the bird and even the bee. My feline friends need some equal time here. I am a total cat lover. I have a favorite type, too - The Brown Tabby. I'm not exclusive to this brown tabby, but I've had enough of the same cat that I have a tough time telling them apart when I look back at old pictures. Is that bad?

Cats are unique little creatures that can take you or leave you. They are, for the most part, not as needy as their canine counterpart. Maybe that is why I like them. I'm a bit of an independent soul. I guess that's how me and the kitties roll. Some people do not like cats. I'm not quite sure what is wrong with these people because I happen to think they are wonderful. I love me some kitty cats. I currently do not have a furry feline. Someday, but not now.

I find that they are mostly camera-shy, but I got some to pose for me.

 This beautiful kitty was hanging outside the main drag in Los Olivos. So aloof.

Go ahead and take your picture. I will not look at you.
Such pretty markings and gorgeous eyes.

Soft kitty, warm kitty. Little ball of fur.
Such a sweet face!

So serious

A neighborhood kitty cat

Strolling

How cute is this?

Kitty Pals
Sometimes you've got to just catch em when you can.
In action

Playful Kitty - Adorable!

Lounging
This guy is more of a footstool than a cat.
Fat Kitty

An old winery cat
 The next few are a remembrance of my last cat - Hirkenfield. May he rest in peace.
My Sweet Hirky Boy

I always wanted to paint this picture

Can't you just feel the love?
Hirky's Portrait

I Love this one!

Aw, Cheryl and  Hirky

Making Faces

I believe my daughter-in-law took this one
Hirky and his mommy, Phoebe
Some of my other cats that I've had
This could be Spike or Chester (Big Kitty) or Phoebe

Strange Sleeping Habits

Caught in the act

Hunting Stance

Spike.....Gorgeous!!!!
This was Bogart, but Zachy called him Gobart.

Zachy and Gobart
Oh, yes, I will have a kitty cat again.




No comments:

Post a Comment