Rebeca Greene Photography

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Calgon...Take me away!

I'm not gonna sugar-coat it...I need a vacation!

Remember the cramp I got in the 5th mile? Well, it turned into a pulled muscle today. I was going about my business, cleaning a pool, when my pole retracted and I had to make a smooth move to keep from going for a dip. A cool dip, for that matter. It's been a long time since I've not-so-gracefully projected myself into the watery deep.

I, actually, do get a vacation in a week, but NOW would be better. Oh well, I guess that's not going to happen so I thought I would relive an old one. Let's set the Way-Back Machine to about six years ago. Right about this same time of year, I believe. We'll be traveling northward to the beautiful, rolling vineyards of Napa Valley. Taking in the wonderful aromas and vistas that make you want to stay forever.

Join me, won't you?

Beautiful Back Road

Morning Magic

Perfectly spaced rows make me happy

Golden Glow

My Man

His Woman
Wine on the Vine

Autumn Sky

Chateau Montelena
For my sweet wine

Long Entrance

Someday

New Barrels
Love the color palette
Beauty and Serenity

Fall Steps

Misty Vineyard
Ah, what a wonderful vacation...we must go back someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment